Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Seed Is Planted

I have decided to teach myself how to play the guitar.. you know, because I'm super creative and musically talented.. NOT. Aside from being tone-death, I have extremely terrible hand-eye coordination. So why the sudden inspiration to play the guitar? Well, the main reason would be Taylor Swift. I own her albums, I've seen her concerts, I follow her on instagram, I love her taste in clothing, etc etc. Another reason would be that because I only work 3-4 days a week, I need a hobby besides online shopping, window shopping, and actual shopping to occupy my time. A third reason would be self-improvement. I have always been the type of person who doesn't really like to go the extra mile. I am not a highly motivated individual, despite what my resume might claim. I like to use the least amount of effort to successfully attain my goals. So now, after 24 years of life, I am breaking the cycle.

Photo from instagram @taylorswift

1 comment:

  1. One chord change per second would be 60 changes a minute, not 30.

    ReplyDelete